CLEAN 'N COOL Deterrent Antipruritic Spray
Clean ‘N Cool Spray can be used independently or conjunctively with Soothe ‘N Moist Shampoo and/or Seal ‘N Heal Wound Shield to provide antimicrobial and antipruritic activity for patients being treated for regional and local skin disease or wounds.
- Clean ‘N Cool Spray Deterrent is scientifically formulated to provide immediate and temporary relief from inflammation and pruritus.
- Clean ‘N Cool Spray Deterrent is ideal for wound care as well as common skin disorders.
- Clean ‘N Cool Spray Deterrent contains Olivamine10 – a synergistic blend of small molecules that facilitates optimal wound healing.
- Clean ‘N Cool Spray Deterrent contains a therapeutic dose of witch hazel to help reduce swelling and inflammation, and reduce pathogens.
- Clean ‘N Cool Spray Deterrent contains antimicrobial chlorhexidine gluconate that is effective in this formula against more than 21 wound pathogens including Gram +/- bacteria, yeast, and fungi.
- Clean ‘N Cool Spray Deterrent uses hydrocortisone as its OTC Active Ingredient to reduce inflammation and relieve pruritus.
- Clean ‘N Cool Spray Deterrent uses pure French lavender essential oil for a calming, clean scent while serving as an antiseptic.
Olivamine has been the top selling human skin and wound care brand in North America and continues to dominate the market.
All Pinnaclife products contain Olivamine10 which is a delicately balanced patent-pending blend of olive leaf extract, methylsulfonylmethane, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, L-taurine, L-proline, glycine, and vitamins B3 and B6. These ingredients are provided in the amounts shown to behave synergistically during in-vitro testing. It is a proven antioxidant blend, found exclusively in all Pinnaclife products, that facilitates wound healing and protects against free radicals that lead to inflammation and disease.
Clinically Tested and Approved by Craig Griffin, DVM, Diplomate ACVD, and Wayne Rosenkrantz, DVM, Diplomate ACVD
Analytical Testing preformed by Micro Quality Labs. Testing methods conform to ISO 9001 and GLP Standards.