Equine Antiseptic Spray
Purpose A topical antiseptic that protects against microbial contamination, reduces infection, and aids in healing
- Is an ideal cleanser for use in wounds care as well as common skin disorders
- Provides immediate and temporary relief from inflammations and pruritus
- Contains 0.12% benzalkonium chloride as the active ingredient for its antiseptic properties
- Uses pure French lavender oil for a calming, clean scent while serving as a natural antiseptic
- Assists in the removal of debris prior to application of Wound Shield or Zinc Oxide
- Contains Olivamine 10® - a synergistic blend of small molecules that facilitates optimal wound healing
- Wound irrigation
- Yeast or bacterial overgrowth
- Clipper burn
- Skin infections
Benefits Olivamine 10® contains a delicately balanced patented fusion of olive leaf extract, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), N-acetyl-L-cysteine, L-taurine, L-proline, glycine, and vitamins B3 and B6. It is a proven antioxidant formula found exclusively in all Pinnaclife products that protects against free radicals that lead to inflammation and disease. The Olivamine 10® composite is scientifically proven to reduce healing times by 50%.
Clinically Tested and Approved by Craig Griffin, DVM, Diplomate ACVD, and Wayne Rosenkrantz, DVM, Diplomate ACVD
Analytical Testing preformed by Micro Quality Labs. Testing methods conform to ISO 9001 and GLP Standards.